1. What's your favorite color? Green!
2. What's your favorite ice cream? Vanilla
3. What's your favorite purple? Purple Gurple
(a smoothie served at our kid-friendly café, Bean Sprouts)
4. What's your favorite flower? Tulip
5. What is your all time favorite song? Don’t Worry, Bean Happy! or Let it Bean!
6. When did you move for the first and last time? First time at age 5. Last time hasn’t happened yet.
7. What is your favorite US city to visit? Maui
8. What is the last book you read? Gooney Bird Greene (with my daughter)
9. Four Square or Tetherball? Four Square
10. Favorite childhood meal? Anything my Grandma Marge made
11. OOGIAH means cookie. What is your favorite kind? Cookie Monster
Notes by OOGIAH:
Smoothie: Purple Gurple
Songs: "Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin & "Let It Be" by The Beatles
Book: Gooney Bird Greene by Lois Lowry
Cookie: Cookie Monster Cookies
Find out more about Kelly Parthen here.
Read our cookbook review here.
*The first four questions were created by a five-year-old. And the last seven were written by her mom.
Posted by Rachel Teichman