1. What's your favorite color? My favorite color is any combination of blue and green!
2. What's your favorite ice cream? My favorite ice cream is Chocolate on a sugar cone with sprinkles (2 scoops).
3. What's your favorite purple? My favorite purple is any color of purple as long as I'm not wearing it because I'm a boy!
4. What's your favorite flower? My favorite flower is an orchid (purple is ok)
5. What is your all time favorite song? My favorite all time song is "Here's That Rainy Day"
6. When did you move for the first and last time? The first time I moved was when I was 3, my family moved from an apartment into a house near Toronto, Canada. The last time I moved was one year ago to a new home in Nashville, Tennessee.
7. What is your favorite US city to visit? My favorite US city to Visit is San Francisco
8. What is the last book you read? The last book I read was The Fox and the Hound -- it was a long time ago, I should really read more books!
9. Four Square or Tetherball? I much prefer Tetherball to Foursquare. Tetherball reminds me of summer camp and Foursquare reminds me of School!
10. Favorite childhood meal? My favorite childhood meal was Nutella on Bread.
11. OOGIAH means cookie. What is your favorite kind? My favorite Oogiah is chocolate chip!
Notes by OOGIAH:
Songs: "Here's That Rainy Day" by Frank Sinatra
Book: The Fox & the Hound by Daniel P. Mannix
Cookie: The Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is a classic.
Find out more about David Ian here.
*The first four questions were created by a five-year-old. And the last seven were written by her mom.
Posted by Rachel Teichman